Copyright © Matt Taylor - Realtor® | All Rights Reserved
1215 Highland Avenue, Manhattan Beach, CA, United States (310) 686-3299 firstname.lastname@example.org
5) If It's Broken, Fix It! Now is the time to address any deferred maintenance on your home. Repair those leaky faucets or roofs before they become an issue for a buyer.
4) Curb Appeal Landscaping or a new exterior paint job can go a long way to making that
important first impression.
3) Clean the Clutter Remove bulky items of furniture, make the beds, put away the kid’s toys and take down the family portraits. Consider hiring a professional stager.
2) Beat the Competition Be realistic about pricing expectations and know that homes priced correctly usually sell QUICKLY!
1) Hire the Right Agent Honesty, integrity and a willingness to go that extra mile are key traits to look for in an agent. Please contact me for a complimentary property analysis and to discuss a marketing strategy to get your home sold!
I specialize in home selling in Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach and the surrounding communities. My goal is to provide you with the market expertise to help you price your home correctly, give it maximum exposure through open houses, the local real estate community, in print and online, and negotiate the best possible offer. I will also be with you through every step of the escrow process to insure that your interests are protected. I can refer you to a network of contractors, handymen, landscapers and stagers to assist with any pre-sale projects and provide advise on cost effective ways to prepare your home for market. Looking to purchase another home in the area? I can assist with that too! Moving out of LA or out of state? I'll work with your relocation company or refer you to a top notch agent anywhere in the country. Looking for tips for selling your home, general real estate tips or other questions about selling real estate? Call or email me today!